联系方式

咨询热线:400-998-6158

点击此处免费预约试听课程»

常见问题
学习资讯
学习资讯

关于看医生的英语对话

看医生,我们或多或少都会经历过,那你知道关于看医生英语对话有哪些吗?下面是小编整理的一些关于看医生英语对话,大家一起来看看吧!

关于看医生英语对话一:

医生:早上好。你哪里不舒服?

Doctor:Good morning. What's troubling you?

病人:你好,大夫。我头疼得厉害。

Patient:Good morning, doctor. I have a terrible headache.

医生:别着急,小伙子,告诉我怎么回事。

Doctor:All right, young man. Tell me how it got started.

病人:昨天我老流鼻涕。现在有点鼻塞。喉咙很痛。恐怕还伴有高烧。感觉糟透了。

Patient:Yesterday I had a running nose. Now my nose is stuffed up. I have a sore throat. And I'm afraid I've got a temperature. I feel terrible.

医生:小伙子,别担心。让我给你检查一下。我先看看你的喉咙。张开嘴说"啊"。

Doctor:Done worry, young man. Let me give you an examination. First let me take a look at your throat. Open your mouth and say "ah".

病人:啊。

Patient:Ah.

医生:很好。把你的舌头伸出来。好的。接下来让我检查以下你的胸膛。把衬衫的扣子解开。让我检查你的心和肺。深呼吸,屏住气。吸气,呼气。顺便问一下,你曾经患过肺结核吗?

Doctor:Good. Now put your tongue out. All right, let me examine your chest. Please unbutton your shirt. Let me check your heart and lungs. Take a deep breath and hold it. Breathe in, and out. By the way, do you have a history of tuberculosis?

病人:没有,从来没有。

Patient:No,definitely not.

医生:听着,你的喉咙发炎了。舌苔很厚。这些都是感冒的症状。

Doctor:Look, your throat is inflamed. And your tongue is thickly coated. You have all the symptoms of influenza.

病人:那我该怎么做呢?

Patient:What am I supposed to do then?

医生:你需要好好休息。多喝水。我马上给你开药方。

Doctor:A good rest is all you need, and drink more water. I'll write you a pre锝擄絻锝掞綁锝愶綌ion。

病人:谢谢。

Patient:Thank you very much.

医生:不客气。记住好好休息。

Doctor:That's all right. Remember to take a good rest.

病人:我会的。再见,大夫。

Patient:I will. Goodbye, doctor.


关于看医生英语对话二:

Steven’s friend Peter comes to visit him while he is in hospital. Now they are talking about Steven's conditions.

史蒂文的朋友皮特在史蒂文生病期间来看望他。此刻他们正讨论着史蒂文身体状况。

Peter: Steven, have you got better now?

皮特:史蒂文,你好点了吗?

Steven: Yeah, the doctor said that I can leave soon.I really miss home.

史蒂文:好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真想家啊。

Peter: I guess you miss your wife and children very much.

皮特:我想你是想念老婆和孩子吧。

Steven: Yeah, you are right. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

史蒂文:是啊,你说的没错啊。但是我*再呆上一天观察一下才行。

Peter: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you are discharged.

皮特:有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

Steven: No, thanks. I am very grateful that you can come to hospital to visit me.

史蒂文:不了,谢谢了。你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

Peter: You are my best friend. That's what I should do. Please don’t be a stranger.

皮特:你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的,请不要客气了。

关于看医生英语对话三:

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my pre锝擄絻锝掞綁锝愶綌ion. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你比较好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

学校联系方式

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 绍兴外贸英语培训绍兴越城区职场英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158

相关课程