失眠的英语口语对话
失眠,常见病症是入睡困难、睡眠质量下降和睡眠时间减少,记忆力、注意力下降等。失眠按病因可划分为原发性和继发性两类。今天小编主要给大家分享失眠的英语口语对话,希望对你们有帮助!
	
	 
		失眠的英语口语对话 
		Li Hua: For two days in a row, I haven't shut my eyes. 
		Kevin: Do you suffer from insomnia? 
		Li Hua: Insomnia? 
		Kevin: It's a medical term for being sleepless. 
		Li Hua: That's it. But how did it happen to me? 
		Kevin: This is a difficult question. I mean maybe you have some worries or youdrink coffee too much before you go to bed. 
		Li Hua: Yeah, I had too much coffee. 
		李华:连续两天我都没合眼了。 
		凯文:你是不是患失眠了? 
		李华:什么?失眠? 
		凯文:那是医学上对睡不着定义的一个术语。 
		李华:这样啊。但是我怎么会失眠呢? 
		凯文:很难说。我的意思是,也许你担心太多,或者睡觉前咖啡喝太多导致的。 
		李华:是啊,我咖啡喝太多了。 
		失眠的英语口语表达 
		1. I couldn't fall asleep last night. 我昨晚睡不着。 
		2. I passed a wakeful night. 我彻夜未眠。 
		3. I was up all night. 我一整晚都没睡。 
		4. I had a sleepless night worrying about my exams. 我因为担心考试一整晚没睡。 
		5. I've been suffering from insomnia. 我近来饱受失眠之苦。 
		6. I didn't close my eyes until early morning. 我一直到凌晨才阖眼(入睡)。 
		7. I tossed and turned in bed all night./ I tossed about in bed all night. 我一整晚辗转难眠。 
		8. Sleeping pills somehow didn't work for me last night. 安眠药昨晚不知怎么搞的好象对我没用。 
		9. I was counting sheep all night. 我一整晚都在数羊。 
		10. I guess I drank too much coffee, I was wide awake all night. 我猜我可能是喝了太多咖啡,一整晚都很清醒。
	 
		
		 
			关于失眠的英语口语会话 
			病人:早上好,大夫。 
			Patient: Good morning, doctor. 
			医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? 
			Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble? 
			病人:我较近有点失眠。 
			Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia. 
			医生:这种情况有多久了? 
			Doctor: How long have you had this problem? 
			病人:三个月了。 
			Doctor: Three months. 
			医生:服用过什么药吗? 
			Doctor: Have you take any medicine? 
			病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 
			Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me. 
			医生:有头痛的情况吗? 
			Doctor: Do you have headaches? 
			病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 
			Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge. 
			医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 
			Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.) 
			医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只*是有点劳累过度。 
			Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork. 
			病人:我该怎么呢? 
			Patient: What should I do then? 
			医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 
			Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much. 
			病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 
			Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say. 
			医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 
			Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia. 
			病人:多谢了。再见! 
			Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye! 
			医生:再见! 
			Doctor: Bye!
		
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
	
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
 
		
	
                        更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠等学校信息,请进入 西安雁塔区商务英语培训西安雁塔区英语培训 网站详细了解,免费咨询电话:400-998-6158


















